Preventable but also irreversible, Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) is a complex occupational disease that can result in numb fingers, decreased hand dexterity and loss of grip strength. Why study HAVS?
CREOD is Canada’s leading centre for the evaluation of HAVS, and has been instrumental in improving awareness and diagnosis of this debilitating syndrome.
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome Prevention Guide
- HAVS Educational Handout (coming soon)
- What Workers Need to Know: About HAVS
- What Employers Need to Know: HAVS Prevention
- Historical Perspective on HAVS
- What I’ve learned about … Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome